The Truth About Six Pack Abs is an online fitness and nutrition program that is designed to help people learn an enjoyable and practical way to shed stubborn belly fat and get a flat stomach using nutrition and exercise. There are many misconceptions and myths when it comes to getting 6-pack abs and without the proper information, it can be easy to get sucked into these traps that leave you feeling over-trained, exhausted, hungry and frustrated with the lack of results.
With The Truth About Six Pack Abs, you learn a science-based diet and workout plan that covers every aspect of core development for a well-rounded approach that delivers.
What is The Truth About Six Pack Abs About?
The Truth About Six Pack Abs is a comprehensive program designed to help people learn the best way to eat and train the body to effectively lose belly fat and achieve hard abs without having to over-train or follow a super restrictive diet. It breaks down the myths and misconceptions surrounding weight loss and ab-strengthening and provides you with science-based information that allows you to know exactly what to do to get the results you want.
The program consists of a combination of nutrition and exercise, and comes with all of the information and resources needed to easily learn and implement the process. For example, it comes with meal plan samples, food lists, exercise plans for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels, and so much more.
The Truth About Six Pack Abs is based on years of research into natural body fat reduction and abdominal development and puts it all together for you into an easy-to-follow guide. This guide can be accessed immediately after purchase and you can download it onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer for easy use, anytime and anywhere. It also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can check it out and see what it’s all about, risk-free.
Who Created The Truth About Six Pack Abs?
Mike Geary is the author of The Truth About Six Pack Abs. He is a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer. He has created a variety of other successful health programs that use a combination of diet and exercise to help people achieve their goals, and is often a contributing author of popular health and fitness websites.
Overview of The Truth About Six Pack Abs
The Truth About Six Pack Abs is a comprehensive program that breaks down the truth about what it really takes to shed weight, slim your waist and get the stomach you’ve always wanted. It’s infused with expert knowledge and advice, much of which is highly based on scientific studies and research.
The program is separated into different sections, with each covering a main topic for an easy learning experience. It’s recommended that you follow the chapters in order, as much of what you learn in one chapter leads into the next. You’ll also find all kinds of charts, formulas, exercises, photos, examples and workout regimes well throughout that allow you to easily apply the information you learned.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from the program as a whole, here is a sneak peek at some of the topics covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Relative Leanness or Body Fat %
Chapter 3: The Starting Point – More Important Than Training
The first three chapters provide you with important information for understanding the foundation of this program and getting the most out of it. It even comes with some tips for getting into the proper mindset to maximize your results.
Chapter 4: The Overwhelming Importance of Your Diet
- The Blood Sugar/Insulin Process, Carbs and GI of Foods
- Why Not To Follow Fad Diets
- Eating The Right Fats Can Actually Make You Leaner
- The Real Aspect of Food That Makes It Healthy or Unhealthy
- The Truth About Animal Fats
- The Truth About Plant-Based Fats
- Balanced Healthy Eating
- Importance of Infrequent Overfeeding
- Meal Frequency and The Thermic Effect of Food
- Two hidden Evils in Our Food System
- High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Trans Fats
- The Importance of Dietary Calcium and Dairy for Staying Lean
- The Secret Fat Loss Benefits of Teas
- Another Metabolism Boosting Food in your Cabinet
- Stubborn Belly Fat and Estrogenic Compounds
- Estrogenic Compounds in Our Food Supply and Environment
- So What Do You Need to Look Out For to Avoid These Excess estrogenic Compounds?
- Foods That Fight Excess Estrogenic Compounds
- Summary of How to Reduce Stubborn Fat By Fighting Estrogenic Compounds
- List of the Most Highly Estrogenic Foods to Avoid
- List of Best Foods to Fight Against Excess Estrogenic Compounds
- Summary of Dietary Strategies
- Healthy Balanced Meal Plan Ideas/Examples
- Example Training Day Diet
- Example Non-Training Day Diet
- 72 Additional Lean-Body Meal Ideas
In chapter 4, you learn the “overwhelming importance” of eating properly to achieve your lean goals. It comes with an abundance of important information about the foods you put in your body and how they can affect your weight and training. You also receive a variety of daily meal plan examples for training and non-training days, dietary strategies, food lists, foods that are hindering your progress and much more.
Chapter 5: Safe and Effective Abdominal Development
- Abdominal Musculature Breakdown and Functions
- Proper Body Positioning for Abdominal Training
- Resistance, Frequency and Duration of Ab Training
- Recommended Exercises
- The Bad Exercises (Avoid These)
- The Good Exercises (Focus on These)
- A Couple of Surprisingly Killer Abs and Core Exercises
- Ab Training Programs
Chapter five breaks down the process of training your abs in a safe and effective way. It provides you with movement definitions and descriptions, photo tutorials, ab training examples and much more. It covers the types of exercises you’ll want to avoid, and other ones you’ll want to focus on.
Chapter 6: Lean Body Mass and Metabolic Rate
In this chapter, you learn how a variety of different exercises that you wouldn’t think are beneficial for your abs are actually great for bringing them out. It also provides you with a formula for calculating your daily caloric needs, examples,
Chapter 7: Metabolic Effect of Training
- Full Body Training to Get Lean
- Quantity of Work Accomplished During Training
This chapter explains how specific training can have a powerful metabolic effect to help you get lean. It even comes with workout examples for becoming leaner and more ripped.
Chapter 8: Free Weights Versus Machines
If you’ve been going back and forth as to whether you should be training with free weights or machines, this chapter teaches you about the pros and cons of both, and when you should use one over the other and vice versa.
Chapter 9: The Problem With Cardio and My Solution
This chapter breaks down cardio and the many obstacles that come with traditional forms, such as a concept called “skinny-fat” where little muscle definition is combined with excess fat. Then, the author provides you with another way to do cardio and the benefits of it, such as increased oxidant production and anti-inflammatory response.
Chapter 10: Frequency and Duration of Training Sessions
This chapter teaches you how often you should be training and for how long – and no, it’s not 5 to 6 days a week or training for 2 to 3 hours each day. Then, it provides you with a much more sustainable and practical approach (and examples) that keep workouts between 45-60 minutes.
Chapter 11: Putting It All Together Into an Effective Training Routine
- The Exercises Detailed
- My Advanced Secret Weapon Exercises
- The Example Full Body Workouts Explained
- Bodyweight-Only Routines
- Bodyweight Circuit Example Workout
- Example Training Program 1 (Beginner and Intermediate Levels)
- Example Training Program 2 (Beginner to Intermediate Levels)
- Example Training Program 3 (Intermediate to Advanced Levels)
- Example Training Program 4 (Intermediate to Advanced Levels)
- Example Training Program 5 (Intermediate to Advanced Levels)
- Example Training Program 6 (Intermediate to Advanced Levels)
Chapter 11 is where you’ll find detailed exercise programs that you can follow to take advantage of all of the information you’ve learned. There are different routines to use depending on your fitness levels (ie: beginner, intermediate or advanced) and each routine comes with detailed instructions, photo tutorials, and much more. It also comes with additional tips to maximize your results.
Chapter 12: Additional Lean Body Tips
This chapter provides you with additional tips for achieving and maintaining a lean body, which are related to your lifestyle, such as reducing stress, limiting alcohol consumption and staying hydrated.
Chapter 13: Frequently Asked Questions Concerning Abs and Body Fat
Just as the title suggests, this chapter answers the most commonly asked questions and concerns regarding abs and body fat. It breaks down common misconceptions and myths, and gives you some extra advice and tips.
The Truth About Six Pack Abs also provides you with some exclusive offers, which you get for absolutely free, such as:
- Free Bonus #1: Fast Track Fast Loss Program
- Free Bonus #2: Fast Fitness Audios
- Free Bonus #3: 8-Week Dumbbell Bodyweight Fusion Fat Loss Program
- Surprise Bonus: 7-Day Back Pain Cure Book
- Surprise Bonus for Men: 12 Secrets to Boost Your Testosterone Naturally Guide
Advantages of the Program
- Approach consists of a combination of nutrition and exercise
- Comes with easy exercises you can do at home simply with your own bodyweight, a stability ball and a set of adjustable dumbbells
- Provides you with several workout examples for different fitness levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- Infused with nutritional information that allows you to make the best choices in your diet
- Teaches you the right kind of exercises to do to maximize your efforts and achieve your goals
- Can be used by men and women
- The program is digital, so you can get started right away
- Can be downloaded onto your personal tech devices
- Comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Disadvantages of the Program
This program is digital, which comes with many advantages such as instant access and the ability to use the program anytime and anywhere, as it gets downloaded right onto your personal tech devices. However, this also means that a hardcopy doesn’t get mailed out to you. Although, you could always print off the guide on your own to serve as your own printed version.
The Truth About Six Pack Abs is the ultimate program for learning how to shrink your stomach, burn away stubborn fat and keep it off using a combination of nutrition and exercise. But it isn’t just your average plan. With this system, you learn the right information and exercises that allow you to capitalize on your efforts to actually get the results you want to see without unnecessary work or restrictive dieting. It’s infused with expert knowledge, advice, meal plans and exercise example routines, which can be used by both men and women. And it even comes with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee so you can try it out and see what you think, risk-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
The program is entirely digital, so there is no physical hardcopy available. Although, you could always download and print off the guide to serve as your own personal copy.
All you need to use the program is a stability ball and a set of adjustable dumbbells, which can easily be found at an affordable price at your local department store or on Amazon. If you have a gym membership, you also receive a regime that can be used with equipment.
Absolutely not. The Truth About Six Pack Abs covers nutrition, healthy eating and training to provide you with a comprehensive, well-rounded approach that allows you to tackle your goals from all angles.
The program is entirely digital and sold exclusively on the website.
The method consists of healthy eating and exercise – a 100% natural approach that anyone can benefit from. However, if you have any underlying health conditions, you may wish to speak with your doctor before getting started just to be sure it’s appropriate for you.