The Fat Burning Kitchen provides you with all of the information needed to understand the different foods and ingredients you want to add into your diet to naturally promote weight loss and overall health and wellness. When trying to lose weight, many experts recommend following the 80/20 rule: focus your efforts on 80% diet, 20% exercise. But that doesn’t mean you have to do super restrictive dieting. You just have to know what foods to eat and which ones to avoid.
The Fat Burning Kitchen gives you all of this helpful information, put into a simple two-phase process so you can easily clear out your kitchen and fill it back up with items that will increase your body’s ability to burn more fat.
What is The Fat Burning Kitchen About?
When it comes to food, there’s a lot to learn especially when it comes to weight loss. The Fat Burning Kitchen is an online guide that aims to provide you with all of the information needed to understand what foods can help you lose weight and which ones can be halting all of your efforts. It’s highly based on clinical studies and scientific research that explain how different foods and ingredients can promote weight loss by doing things, such as increasing metabolism, controlling cravings, improving satiety and so on and so forth. As such, it provides you with valuable knowledge about what your food is actually doing for – or against you. You also learn about components of food that can promote or discourage your weight loss and health as a whole, such as cholesterol, saturated fats, omega-3’s, omega-6’s, fiber, protein, hormones, plant foods, animal foods and so much more.
But you don’t just get information. The Fat Burning Kitchen is broken down into a two-part process designed to help you clear out your kitchen of all the foods hindering your health and weight, and fill it back up with the ingredients that can help you lose weight. For example:
- Part one: getting rid of the ingredients that are harmful to your weight loss
- Part two: adding in the right kinds of foods that promote weight loss
Each part includes a list of foods and ingredients, recipes, scientific research, clinical studies, and so much more. All of this can be downloaded onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer so you can easily access the information as needed anytime, anywhere. It also comes with some free bonuses, such as a 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan, and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Who Created The Fat Burning Kitchen?
The creators of The Fat Burning Kitchen are Mike Geary and Catherine Ebeling. Mike is a certified nutrition specialist who teamed up with Catherine, who has her Masters of Science in Nursing. She has spent the last 40 years specializing in functional medicine, alternative medicine, diet, nutrition and health.
Overview of The Fat Burning Kitchen
The Fat Burning Kitchen comes in a digital guide that aims to provide you with all of the information needed to make healthier choices when it comes to food. It’s put together for you in a simple, easy-to-follow two-part process that teaches you everything you need to know about the food you want to be eating and should be avoiding. For example, you learn about the different types of foods you want to have more of and how they can help boost your weight loss by increasing your metabolism, providing more satiety, curbing hunger and cravings, and so on and so forth. And you also learn about the types of ingredients that are hindering your weight loss by encouraging fat storage or slowing down your metabolism.
The two-part process also aims to help you make the necessary changes in your kitchen. For example, the first part is all about clearing out your kitchen of the items you don’t want to have and the second is all about filling your kitchen back up with the items you should be having. You also receive detailed checklists, some recipes, direct links to recommended foods and ingredients, and much more.
Here’s a sneak peek:
Part One: Start The Cleanout
- Chapter 1: Foods made with refined flour and corn products
- Chapter 2: Foods and drinks containing high fructose corn syrup
- Chapter 3: Margarine, vegetable oils, trans fats, Crisco
- Chapter 4: Artificial sweeteners – Splenda, NutraSweet, Saccharin
- Chapter 5: Commercial pasteurized Dairy
- Chapter 7: Soy products – soymilk, tofu, TVP
- Chapter 8: Sports/Energy drinks
- Chapter 9: Energy bars
- Chapter 10: Processed foods, weight-loss meals, diet snacks and diet desserts
The first part of the program is where you’ll be learning the type of foods and ingredients that are hindering your weight loss efforts. The different items are separated into chapters so you can easily follow along and work your way through your kitchen to remove anything that isn’t helping your goals. The checklist provided also makes it easy! You may even be surprised to see some “healthy” items on there too and learn why they’re actually no good. However, this section isn’t just about tossing out the treats and sweets. It also teaches you why the foods are unhealthy, and all the scientific evidence and clinical research to back it up.
Part Two: How to Stock Your Fat-Burning Kitchen
- Chapter 11: High-quality protein-grass fed beef/bison, wild cause fish, free-range chicken and eggs
- Chapter 12: Raw dairy milk and cheese
- Chapter 12: Grass-fed dairy butter, coconut oil and large
- Chapter 14: Nuts – almonds, pecans, walnuts, pistachios, brazil nuts, cashews, macadamia nuts
- Chapter 15: Avocados
- Chapter 16: Organic berries
- Chapter 17: Organic dark green leafy vegetables
- Chapter 18: Healthy sweeteners – real maple syrup, raw honey, Stevia
- Chapter 19: Healthy real food energy bars
- Chapter 20: Dark chocolate
- Chapter 21: green tea, oolong, black, mate, herb teas
- Chapter 22: Items to keep in your kitchen
- Chapter 23: The transformation has begun
Now that your kitchen and pantry are empty or at the very least, clear of all of the temptation and junk that is working against your weight loss goals, it’s time to fill in the void. In part two, you learn the types of ingredients and foods you’ll want to have in your kitchen and why they are beneficial to your weight and overall health. For example, some items help with weight loss by boosting metabolism and others help you control hunger or cravings, and so on and so forth. This section also provides you with some delicious recipes to try and links to product recommendations.
Bonus Guide: The Advanced Nutritional Fat-Burning Blueprint: The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan
- Priorities during the 3-4 week accelerated fat-burning stage
- Types of weight training
- The 10-minute Abs/HIIT circuit explained
- Manipulating carbohydrate intake
- Cheat days
- Alcohol consumption
- The cayenne trick
- Cinnamon for blood sugar control
- Protein and fiber drink concoction
- Chamomile tea for fat loss
- Green, white, oolong teas and yerba mate
- More organic
- More red meat than chicken or fish
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Onions and garlic
- Krill oil
- Coconut oil and MCTs
- BCAA’s and carnitine
- Stress management and reduction
- Deep sleep and fat loss
- The advanced strategies
- Buying guide
- Additional health resources
The 23-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan is a free bonus guide that you receive with the program. It is an advanced nutritional guide/fat loss strategy that complements the things you learned from the main manual. It provides you with actionable steps you can take to put everything into working motion within your everyday life. There is some extra tips as well, such as workout plans that can boost your weight loss even further, several natural dieting tricks, such as using Cayenne to increase calories burned, and many natural health tips too, like using cinnamon to control blood sugar.
The program also provides you with some additional offers just for signing up for the program. These are entirely free and separate from The Fat Burning Kitchen, but as you are about to see, they align with your health and weight loss goals:
- Free Bonus: Bottle of Turmeric Supplement
- Free Bonus: #1 Anti-Inflammatory Foods
- Free Bonus: Copy of ’25 Forbidden Cures: Uncensored Health’
Advantages of the Program
- Simple program that is easy to read and understand, and even easier to apply to your own life
- Aims to provide you with a simple, natural way to lose weight without having to step foot in a gym or partake in a super-restrictive diet
- Provides you with helpful information that can be used well throughout your weight loss journey, such as how to control hunger and cravings
- Consists of a practical, sustainable approach that is 100% natural and healthy
- The main focus is on making healthier, positive choices in your diet by adding more nutritious and delicious foods into your meals that are known to boost your metabolism and increase the body’s natural fat-burning properties
- Anyone can use the program, regardless of age, gender, weight, etc.
- Teaches you about weight loss from a healthy standpoint, nutrition, training for fat loss, and much more
- Can provide many additional benefits to weight loss, such as decreased blood pressure and improved insulin sensitivity
- Comes with detailed information and food lists
- Digital version, so you can access the program online or download the content onto your tech devices for easy use anytime you please
- Money back guarantee is available for 60 days
Disadvantages of the Program
The only possible disadvantage that comes to mind is also a major advantage. The Fat Burning Kitchen is a digital program, so you receive immediate access and can download the content right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to use the program as you please, regardless as to where you are. You don’t have to lug around a book or make sure you’re connected to the internet, as everything is right on your tech devices for easy use.
However, this also means that a physical package isn’t sent out to you as there is no hardcopy to receive. If you would like to have a printed version, you could always print off the guide on your own though.
The Fat Burning Kitchen is an incredible program for learning the types of foods that will promote your weight loss and the ones that will hinder it. It’s designed to give people the knowledge needed, so that they can make better and healthier choices in their diet that align with their weight and health goals. The focus isn’t on eliminating or avoiding foods either (like typical diet regimes). Instead, the program focuses on eating more nutritious and delicious foods into your meals to enable and amplify your body’s natural fat-burning properties. It’s a natural and sustainable approach that anyone can use to increase their weight loss and since you aren’t required to do extreme dieting or exercises, it’s practical for all ages and genders too. It even comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee that allows you to see what it’s all about, risk-free for two months.
Frequently Asked Questions
The program’s material is 100% digital and not available in hardcopy, so it isn’t available in any store locations. Instead, The Fat Burning Kitchen is sold exclusively on the official website and can be accessed online or the content can be downloaded onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer where you are free to use it anytime, anywhere. If you would like a physical hardcopy, you would have to print out the material on your own.
Since the program’s method is 100% natural and consists of making healthier choices in your diet, such as removing unhealthy ingredients and adding in more metabolism-boosting foods, it should certainly be safe for anyone to use. However, just as with any health-related program, you may wish to speak with a healthcare provider before getting started if you have any concerns, allergies or have an underlying health condition.
Keep in mind, the program also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee so you can check it out, see what you think, and see how it makes you feel.
The main focus of this program is diet – making healthy, positive choices and avoiding foods known to wreak havoc on one’s health. However, the 23-day Accelerated Fat Loss Plan does have some exercises mentioned that can help increase your metabolism even further. These exercises are optional and can be skipped entirely.
The food items and ingredients used in this program are common things that can be found right at your very own grocery store. If you prefer to shop online, many (if not all) of them can also be found online at places, such as Amazon.