The Lost Super Foods is an online guide that serves as the ultimate survivalist guide for creating long lasting food to ensure you never have to go hungry, even in the case of an emergency or crisis that knocks out all of the power and empties the shelves in stores. It may seem like we will always have a Walmart to shop at or a fridge to store your leftovers in but the recent pandemic is the perfect example of how quickly everything can change for the worse. Shelves can go bare, food becomes scarce, storage options become limited, and people start getting hangry and doing irrational things in a desperate attempt to eat.
Fortunately, you won’t have to worry about that with this program, as The Lost Super Foods provides you with all of the knowledge, methods, recipes and hacks needed for eating good on a long-term basis and without modern day conveniences, such as refrigeration and grocery stores.
What is The Lost Super Foods About?
Without food, you can only survive for 30 days. The Lost Super Foods is an online program that gives you 270 pages of survivalist skills, hacks, methods and knowledge that pertains to food. It’s a comprehensive program created by a team of survivalist experts who have perfected the process of sourcing food, storing food for long-term use, and cooking highly nutritious meals with limited access to modern day conveniences, such as a refrigerator or a grocery store. With this program, they share all of their knowledge with you to ensure you have all the steps needed to ensure you will always have a way to fill your belly even in the case of a crisis or emergency.
The Lost Super Foods is infused with expert information that teaches you over 126 tricks, methods and recipes so you can cook and store food for long-term. For example, you learn how to preserve food, how to enhance the shelf life of canned goods, how to properly store food without a refrigerator. You also learn important cooking skills and tips, such as how to make nutrient-packed sauerkraut, how to preserve eggs with mineral oil, 50 foods you can dehydrate, and so much more. It comes with all of the tips, tricks, methods, knowledge, tutorials, recipes that pertain to survival and food.
Everything is put together for you in one guide, which you can download right onto your personal tech devices for quick and easy access anytime, anywhere. This ensures you have all of the information, recipes and methods readily available to you at your fingertips. It also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can check the entire system out for two months, risk-free.
Who Created The Lost Super Foods Program?
Various survivalist experts came together to create The Lost Super Foods program, including Art Rude, Claude Davis, Lex Rooker and Fred Dwight. You may have heard of some of these names before, as these men are quite well-respected within the survivalist industry. For example, Claude Davis is highly renowned as a survivalist expert. He has created The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies and Home Doctor, both of which are top sellers.
Overview of The Lost Super Foods Program
The Lost Super Foods is a comprehensive program that provides you with all of the knowledge, methods and recipes needed for food survival. It is infused with everything you need to ensure you can eat in the case of an emergency or crisis – from food sourcing to canning for storage, recipes, hacks, and much more. It comes with detailed step-by-step instructions and photos that guide you through the different recipes and methods, so you can easily take what you’ve learned and use it for your survival.
The program consists of one main manual that includes all of the tips, tricks, methods and more. Here is a sneak peek at the different methods and topics covered:
- Doomsday Ration Recipe
- How to Make Homemade Spam
The Superfood Used By Japan’s Elite Assassins on a Month’s Long Mission
- How To Make Break on a Stick
- How to Make Yeast for Long-Term Storage
- The Viking Survival Food With a Three-Year Shelf Life
- How to Make Native-American Pemmican
- How To Make Delicious Biltong With a 1 Year Shelf Life
- Aaruul – The Superfood That Helps Mongols Ride to the Gates of Vienna
- Making Butter, Ghee or Clarified Butter
- How to Use The Bark of This Common Tree To Keep Meat From Spoiling
- How to Make Bark Bread
- Three Methods
- How to make Homemade Bread in a Can
- How to Make Beef Jerky
- How to Make Potted Meat
- How to Make Delicious Lard with 2 Years Shelf Life
- Canning Amish Poor Man’s Steak
- How to Make Mountaineer Tuna Stroganoff
- How to Make and Smoke Kielbasa Sausages
- The Native American Superfood That Saved American Colonists During the Winter of 1621: Johnny Cakes
- How to Make Hardtack Biscuits
- How to Make Three Sisters Soup
- Two Recipes
- How to Make Tarhana Dough and Tarhana Soup
- Two Methods
- Bean and Rice Survival Soup – Easy and Adaptable Recipe
- How to Dry Can Beans and Rice for 20+ Years Shelf Life
- How to Make The Ottoman Empire’s Shelf-Stable Meat – Pastrami
- Frumenty: The Food That Saved Europe During the Dark Ages
- How to Make Peanut Butter Powder
- How to Make Bully Beef, The Emergency Survival Food From WW1
- How to Make Fruit Leather and Add It To Your Stockpiles
- How to Make the Portable Soup That Saved The Lewis and Clark Expedition
- Canning Pasta Sauce or Long-Term Preservation
- Deliciously Dehydrated Chili Bean Soup
- How to Make a Nutrient Packed Sauerkraut
- Just $5 a Week Can Get Your Family Over 295 Pounds of Food
- 19 Foods That Will Outlast You
- 22 Ingenious Hacks to Make Food Last Longer
- Canning Vegetables
- Pressure-Canning Meats
- How to Pickle Meats for Long-Term Storage
- Pressure Canning Bacon
- 7 Deadly Canning Mistakes Even Smart People Make
- How to Slaughter and Field Dress a Cow for Year-Round Meat
- How to Preserve Half a Pig for a Year Without Refrigeration
- How to Repackage Foods in Mylar Bags with Oxygen Absorbers for Long-Term Survival
- DIY $20 Survival Food Bucket
- How to Keep Eggs Fresh for a Year Using Isinglass
- Preserve Eggs with Mineral Oil
- What to Do With Your Frozen Food If The Power Goes Out
- 50 Foods to Dehydrate For Your Stockpile
- Amaranth Superfood – Storing and Using it for Survival
- Preserve Your Cheese for Years Using This Method
- How to Make the 2400-Calorie Emergency Ration Bars Deigned to Keep You Well-Fed For a Whole Day
- Making Your Own MREs At Home
- Edible Plants You Can Find In the Wild
As you can see from the table of contents, the main manual comes with everything you need for survival in terms of food, cooking and food storage. It comes with an abundance of expert knowledge, tried-and-true survivalist cooking methods and all the recipes you could ever need to eat and survive in the case of an emergency or crisis. You learn how to source food, how to store food for long-term use and without refrigeration, what to make with the food you can source, and so much more. You also learn what not to do in chapters like ‘7 Deadly Canning Mistakes’.
Within this manual, you also receive recipes and cooking tutorials, canning techniques and tips, food sourcing hacks, and so much more.
Don’t forget, it also comes with two free bonus guides that provide you with even more survivalist skills:
- Free Bonus #1: An Underground Year-Round Greenhouse in Your Backyard
- Free Bonus #2: Projects from 1990 That Will Help You In The Next Crisis
Advantages of the Program
- Aims to provide you with the knowledge, recipes, food storage and survivalist hacks that can be used in the case of a energy shortage, crisis or emergency
- Comes with over 126 survivalist recipes and methods
- Infused with valuable survivalist knowledge, tips and tricks
- Recipes are simple, easy-to-follow and can be made using basic kitchen equipment
- No prior skills or experience is needed
- Food items come with nutritional information
- Methods come with step-by-step instructions and pictures that guide you from start to finish
- Digital version allows you to download the material right onto your personal tech devices
- Backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Disadvantages of the Program
The Lost Super Foods is a digital guide that can be downloaded onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer for access anytime, anywhere. This is particularly handy in the case of emergencies, as everything is readily available to you and right on your tech devices. However, this also means that a physical package doesn’t get mailed out to you. Although, if you would like to have a physical hardcopy, you can always download and print the guide off at home or at your local print shop.
The Lost Super Foods is the ultimate survivalists’ guide that teaches you how to preserve, store and eat on a long-term basis, even if there is a shortage of food or you’re knocked off the grid. It’s a comprehensive program that doubles as a cookbook, complete with over 126 survival foods, methods and recipes that can be used even without the modern-day conveniences of electricity, grocery stores, refrigerator and so on and so forth. Anyone can use the program to enhance their survivalist skills, whether you’re a backwoods camper, hunter or believe that dooms day is right around the corner. The program comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can check it out for yourself, risk-free and see what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
As mentioned previously, The Lost Super Foods is a digital program so you won’t be able to find it in a bookstore or something similar. Instead, it is sold exclusively on the official website and comes with 2 free bonuses, lifetime updates and a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This gives you ample time to “flip through the pages” and see if it’s for you. Although, isn’t survival for everyone?
Yes. The ingredients can easily be found at your local grocery store or online at places like Amazon. You can get them ahead of time and add them to your stockpiled or you can stick with the methods that use foods that can be found or grown in nature, in a garden or in your backyard coop.
The program was created by a team of survivalist experts, one of which is Claude Davis, an expert survivalist who learned many of his survivalist skills from his grandparents who knew how to live daily life without electricity, refrigerators, phones, internet, pharmacies, department stores and so on and so forth. He teamed up with several experts from different fields for this program, as well as his other programs, The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies and Home Doctor.
There are some things you’ll need access to, such as an oven which is largely mentioned throughout the program and within a lot of the methods. You’ll also need some canning jars, Ziploc bags and other food storage options. The program also mentions using a dehydrator, blender and meat grinder, but these are entirely optional. The program also teaches you alternatives to these modern day appliances. Most importantly, the guide is much more than just food preparation and is infused with survivalist tips, tricks and much more.
There haven’t been any discounts released for this program. If this were to change, it would be announced on the official website.