Pocket Farm is a digital program that teaches you how to create an aquaponics system that can produce eight times more food than traditional gardening and agriculture, with only 10% of space. Aquaponics is quickly becoming more popular due to the incredible amount of fresh fish and vegetables they can produce, with very little time and effort required. They allow people to ensure a reliable source of healthy, delicious food for their family, which couldn’t be any more crucial today with the recent pandemic, supply chain shortages, food shortages, wildfires, riots and droughts. But what are aquaponics?
Pocket Farm teaches you everything there is to know about aquaponics systems, including a detailed tutorial for setting up your own to start growing nutritious food in as little as two weeks.
What is Pocket Farm About?
Imagine being able to produce eight times more food with only 10% of space? Well, that’s exactly what you learn how to do with this program. Pocket Farm is an online program designed to help people learn about aquaponics and create a successful survival system of their own on a budget. It’s a comprehensive system that aims to provide you with all of the information needed to create a drought-proof, disaster-proof and recession-proof garden of fresh veggies and delicious fish. It covers a vast array of topics that teach and guide you through the process, so that anyone can use Pocket Farm regardless as to whether or not they have any prior experience or knowledge. Some of the things you learn include the basics of aquaponics, how to create the perfect environment for your aquaponics system to thrive, what types of plants and fish you’ll want to have, how to maintain your system with as little as 5 minutes a day, where to source fish, and so much more. Then, the program provides you with a step-by-step tutorial that teaches you everything there is to know about assembling and using your system. It also includes a video tutorial that works through the steps with you, so you know exactly what to do, so you can have healthy fish and fresh vegetables in less than two weeks.
Pocket Farm is also digital, so you can get started on your journey towards becoming totally food self-sufficient right away. The program also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you have two months to see what it’s all about.
Who Created The Pocket Farm Program?
The author of Pocket Farm is Alex Deacon, a well-known farmer and survivalist expert. Alex is also the founder of a leading survivalist website in the United States called MyFamilySurvivalPlan.com.
Overview of the Pocket Farm Program
Pocket Farm is the ultimate program for learning what aquaponics systems are and how to create your own to ensure a reliable source of fresh fish and vegetables. The program comes with a written guide, a quickstart guide and a video tutorial that guides you through the entire process from start to finish. It covers everything from the basics to the building, and much more. All of the content is put into simple, easy-to-read terms to ensure anyone can understand and implement the steps even without any prior knowledge or experience. You’re also provided with plenty of lists that cover the materials, tools, fish, plants, and more, bullet points for a quick start, step-by-step instructions, photos guides, and a video tutorial that guides you through the entire process.
Here is a more detailed look at what you can expect to learn from the program:
- The Smart, Easy Way to Food Independence
- Chapter One: Why Survival Aquaponics
- How Aquaponics Works
- Chapter Two: Why is Aquaponics Better Than Soil-Based Gardening?
- Less Strenuous
- Chapter Three: How Survival Aquaponics is Different From Aquaponics?
- What to Consider for Survival Aquaponics
- Using Aquaponics for Drinking Water
- Chapter Four: Safety Concern
- Tanks Breaking
- Toxic Substances
In chapters 1-4, you learn all about aquaponics and how to use this program to create your own. These chapters explain what survival aquaponics are, how they’re different from other aquaponics systems, the benefits you can expect, how they work, important safety measures to take and so on and so forth. These four chapters are inarguably the most important as they ensure you have the proper knowledge to safely create, maintain and use an aquaponics system. For example, you’re advised to place a screen or rock on top of your system to prevent people or animals from falling in and potentially drowning.
- Chapter Five: The Hardware Introduction
- Chapter Six: The Fish
- Other Fish
- Matching Fish to Climate
- Chapter Seven A: What Fish Need
- Water Quality
- Chapter Seven B: Fish for Survival Aquaponics
- Chapter Seven C: Finding Fish to Stock
- Certified Hatcheries
- Catching Fish
- Chapter Seven D: Introducing Fish to the System
- How to Add Fish
- Feeding Fish
- Breeding Fish
In chapter 5-7, you learn what you will need to build your aquaponics system – from the hardware to the fish, general aquaponics and more. There are many options provided to you, so you can use the materials that best suit your preferences. For example, you can choose between a barrel or an IBC tank depending on your budget and allotted space. You also learn about the different varieties of fish to consider adding into your aquaponics system, how to source them (fish hatchery vs. hobbyist), the benefits, and much more.
- Chapter Eight: Vegetables – What To Grow
- Chapter Eight A: What Plants Need
- Chapter Eight B: How Nutrient Needs Change
- Chapter Eight C: Starting Plants Germination
- Other Seeding Options
- Chapter Eight D: Buying and Saving Seed
- Storing Seed
- Chapter Nine: The Bacteria
- Nitrifying Bacteria
- Mineralizing Bacteria
- Pathogenic Bacteria
- Chapter Nine B: Starting Your System Bacteria
- Chapter Ten: Worms
- Why Worms Are Important
- Chapter Eleven: Additional Animals
- Chapter Twelve: Additional Plants – Water Plants
- Water Hyacinth
- Chapter Thirteen: Location and Environment
- Heating Greenhouses
- Other Locations
In chapters 8-13, you receive information on creating the perfect environment for your aquaponics system to thrive. These are crucial chapters, as much of the information you learn in these sections are vital to the success of your system. For example, you learn how bacteria can affect your system if it isn’t cycled properly, the types of plants you’ll want to add, the benefits of using worms, and so much more.
- Chapter Fourteen: What You Need to Get Started
- Chapter Fourteen A: 2×4’s and Media
- Chapter Fifteen: Self-Sustaining Aquaponics Systems
- Solar Power
- Chapter Sixteen: Water Catchment Treatment
- Chapter Seventeen: Air and Water Pumps
- Chapter Seventeen A: How Deep Should My Tank Beds Be?
- Chapter Eighteen: Two Ways to Increase System Efficiency
- Chapter Nineteen: Water Quality
- Monitoring pH Levels
- Chapter Twenty: Fish Feed
- Supplementing Your Feed
- Chapter Twenty A: Nutrient Deficiency, Insects
- Nutrient Deficiency
- Chapter Twenty-One: Cycling The System
- Alternative Cycling Methods
- Chapter Twenty-Two: System Maintenance
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Harvesting
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Getting Started Building Your IBC System
- Prepping the IBC
- Making the Beds
- Chapter Twenty-Four A: IBC Plumbing Outflow
- Grow Bed
- Fish Tank
- B: Inflow 1
- C: Inflow 2
In chapters 14-24, you’re provided with the steps needed to start building and maintaining your aquaponics system from scratch. It covers the materials, assembly, plumbing, maintenance, fish, food, harvesting and everything else you could ever need for a successful aquaponics system. You receive simple step-by-step instructions, lists, photos and much more for a stress-free experience well throughout.
In the Quickstart Guide, you receive the most important information needed to start creating your aquaponics system right away. The content is put together for you in quick bullet points, listing the things you will need for the tanks, frames, media, tools, nutrients, supplements, fish, animals and plants. It also comes with the dimensions and quantities of items as needed, as well as a checklist you can use as you gather all of the items.
You also receive a variety of bonuses for free with the program, which are separate from Pocket Farm but as you can see from the list below, they can help you further your goal of being self-sufficient:
- Free Bonus #1: How to Build a Water Biofilter Guide
- Free Bonus #2: How to Survive an Economic Collapse Guide
- Free Bonus #3: 27 Items to Hoard Before a Crisis Guide
Advantages of the Program
- Comes with a step-by-step tutorial for creating a fool-proof, drought-proof, reliable source of fresh produce and fish
- Can produce up to 30 times more food than a traditional garden or agriculture
- You only need 10% of space that would be used for a traditional garden
- Comes with easy-to-follow instructions, photos and a video tutorial
- Can start producing food in as little as two weeks
- Very little maintenance is required (approximately 5 minutes)
- Uses 10% of water used in traditional gardening
- Comes with valuable information that provides you with everything you need to know
- Digital version provides instant access and easy use anytime, anywhere
- Content can be downloaded onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer for use right from your tech devices
- Backed by a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Ensures a reliance source of food for you and your family
- Ability to save a lot of money on groceries
- Can be built with basic tools and equipment
Disadvantages of the Program
A significant benefit that comes with Pocket Farm is that it is entirely digital. This provides you with instant access as soon as you purchase, and you don’t have to wait or pay for shipping. Instead, everything is available to you online and can be downloaded onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. However, this also means that a physical hardcopy doesn’t get mailed out to you so if you wanted a printed copy, you would have to print it out on your own and carry that around with you.
Pocket Farm is the perfect program for learning all about aquaponics and how to create your own, affordable version to have a continuous and reliable food source for you and your family. It can be used by anyone with a minimum of 10% of space that would be required by a traditional garden. No prior experience or knowledge is needed, as the program comes with all the information needed to understand aquaponics – from creating one to maintaining your system and more. It also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, giving you two months to see what it can do for you, entirely risk-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
The program is digital and sold exclusively on the official website, so you won’t be able to find it in a bookstore or something similar. However, since it is digital, you receive immediate access and can get started right away and you don’t have to pay or wait for a package to arrive. It also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee so you can try it out, risk-free.
If you would like a physical hardcopy, you can download and print the guide off to serve as your own personal copy.
Yes, you certainly should be able to as the program is completely newbie-friendly. This means that all of the content is put into simple terms and easy-to-understand content that teaches you everything from the basics to the nutrients, the assembly, maintenance and more. It also comes with photos that guide you along the way and a video tutorial that shows you how to set up the device step-by-step.
Far less than traditional gardening! In fact, an aquaponics system can be completely self-sufficient with very little maintenance. Regular maintenance should only take approximately 5 minutes and consists of checking the water chemistry to ensure proper growing conditions and giving the fish food.
No official discounts have been released for the program. If the author were to create an additional offer in the future, it would be announced on the official website.