Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy is an online four-week holistic program designed to help people repair their liver and reverse NAFLD naturally using a three-pillar healing regime that focuses on diet, detoxing and exercise. It’s estimated that approximately 24% of people in the United States have non alcoholic fatty liver disease, which can lead to serious complications if left untreated. But that doesn’t mean you have to start taking prescription medications or doing intense dieting and exercise regimes.
With Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy, you learn a simple, practical and sustainable approach that consists of making healthy, positive changes in your diet, lifestyle, environment and exercise to address NAFLD at the source for long-term healing and prevention.
What is Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy About?
Medical experts have confirmed that you don’t need any special medical treatment if you have NAFLD, but it’s important to make some lifestyle changes to control or reduce the fat buildup around the liver. Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy is an online program that teaches you how to heal and reverse NAFLD naturally using a three-part system that consists of detox, diet and exercise. It’s highly based on clinical studies and designed to tackle NAFLD at the source to eliminate it for good for a long-term solution to your liver health problems. The program is separated into four parts that provide you with everything there is to know about non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and how to use this program to detox your liver and repair the damage that has been done to give you a new, clean slate of health.
Then, you’re provided with a four-week healing protocol that is 100% natural. It consists of a holistic approach that takes all contributing factors into consideration. For example, it doesn’t address your physical symptoms, but also the social, mental, emotional and so on and so forth. Each week focuses on one specific element, such as diet, detoxing or exercise to ensure a stress-free, easy experience. Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy also provides you with everything you need to implement the things you learn, such as food lists, recipes, exercise plans, stress management strategies, sleep optimization tips and much more.
This is all put together for you in one digital guide, which can be accessed immediately after purchase and downloaded right onto your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This allows for easy access anytime, anywhere and you don’t have to wait or pay for shipping. However, if you would like a physical hardcopy, the program does have a paperback option available for a small fee. The program also comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee so you can try it out risk-free.
Who Created The Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy Program?
The author of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy is natural health expert, Julissa Clay. Julissa is well respected within the industry and has created successful healing regimes for other issues, such as The Shingles Solution for treating shingles naturally and The Psoriasis Strategy for treating psoriasis naturally. For this program specifically, she teamed up with Blue Heron Health news, which is a popular natural health website that teaches people how to heal all of their health concerns without the use of conventional medicine.
Overview of The Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy Program
Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy is a comprehensive program that teaches you a four-week holistic healing regime designed to detox your body, reverse fatty liver, and maintain optimal liver health moving forward. The program is infused with a plethora of valuable information that is highly based on clinical studies and reports, which also form the 28-day liver detox that you learn. It’s made up of three pillars – detox, diet and exercise, and is designed to help you detox the liver, correct your diet and exercise to start repairing liver damage and improve your liver overall health. The regime is separated into three parts, with each focusing on one component and goal to ensure a gradual, stress-free experience. They also come with all kinds of food lists, bullet points, recommendations, and step-by-step instructions that guide you through the process from start to finish.
To give you an idea of what you can expect from each of the parts that make up this program, here is a sneak peek:
- The Silent Disease
- Part 1: Getting to Know Fatty Liver
- The Liver’s Role in Your HealthYour Liver: Filter, Detoxifier, Vitamin Store
- Transforming Food into FuelProtecting The BodyProcessing and Neutralizing ToxinsDefending You From InfectionWaste DisposalProcessing HormonesGlutathione Production
- What Happens If You Have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver DiseaseDo You Have Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver DiseaseGeneticsHigh CholesterolObesity and Visceral FatMetabolic SyndromeInsulin Resistance and Diabetes
- DietSugarSugar and Liver FatSugar and InflammationSugar and Free RadicalsSugar and OvereatingHigh-Fat FoodsProcessed Foods
- Your Environment and Fatty Liver
- Water and Your Liver
- Clean Up Your Water
- Air Pollution and Your Liver
- Clean Up Your Air
- Toxic Toiletries and Your Liver
- Which Chemicals Do You Need to Look Out For
- Liver Friendly Personal Care Products
- The Liver’s Role in Your HealthYour Liver: Filter, Detoxifier, Vitamin Store
The first part of the program covers all of the information needed to understand non alcoholic fatty liver disease and this holistic program. It covers everything from the basic information, such as the risks and causes to more complex information, such as the environmental factors and gut biome affecting your condition. There’s a particular emphasis on understanding how the liver functions through detoxification, synthesis and storage, which is key to understanding how this program can heal and reverse your NAFLD.
- Part Two: The 3 Pillars of Liver Health: Detox, Diet, Exercise
- Principles of a Liver Detox
- Lymphatic System
- The Four Stages of Detoxing
- Liver-Loving Foods
- Carbs: Role, Benefits and How to Choose the Best Ones
- Choosing The Best Fats for Health
- The Best Foods to Strengthen your Microbiome
- Best Gut-Friendly Foods
- Liver-Supportive Supplements
- Milk Thistle
- Curbing Over-Eating
- Best Exercises for Healthy Weight Loss
- Exercises to Reduce Visceral Fat
- HIITCore Exercises
- Keep It Moving
- Principles of a Liver Detox
Part two is all about exercise. It’s where you learn how movement can help you heal and reverse non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and the best forms of exercise for doing just that. It’s designed to be used as a long-term solution, so you’re provided with plenty of options and information to keep you going so you can continue to use exercise to detox your liver. You also learn the six main detox pathways and how exercise allows them to work optimally to improve the functioning and health of your liver. This section also comes with food lists, stress management tips, advice for boosting your gut health, and a 2-minute medication (it’s not what you think).
- Part Three: 28-Day Liver Detox
- Week 1
- Going OrganicQuick and Tasty Ways to Prepare Cruciferous VegKeeping a Food DiarySetting Up a Sleep RoutineInclude Gentle exerciseWeek 1 TaskWeek 1 Recap
- Removing Liver-StressorsRestocking Your CupboardsHealthy AlternativesEffortless Home-CookingHydrateRecap
- Adding Probiotic FoodsIncrease Your ExerciseRecap
- Maintaining Your Healthy Liver
- Week 1
Part three breaks down the four-week healing regime that puts everything you’ve learned from the program into an actionable 28-day plan. It’s designed so that you can gradually implement the steps over the span of four weeks so you don’t get overwhelmed. As such, the plan is separated week-by-week and comes with a brief description of the purpose for the week and the process of achieving it. You’ll find plenty of tips well throughout, as well as food lists, healthy lifestyle recommendations, sleep improvement tips, and much more.
- Part Four: Recipes
- Dressings, Sauces, Dips and Snacks
- Hearty Plant-Based Dishes
- Smoothies, Desserts, Sweet Snacks
As the title suggests, the last part of the program is where you receive access to all of the recipes needed to implement the nutritional advice provided. These are separated into different categories, such as salads, plant-based, smoothies, etc. so you can easily navigate to what you’re looking for and start cooking. But that’s not all, as this section also comes with tips for making your own meals based on the information provided. It includes advice on the types of ingredients and portions to use. For example, it lists certain ingredients under “one portion of greens” and others under “one portion of vegetables”, “one portion of grains”, and so on and so forth. There’s even a section for using herbs and spices for sweetness or spice to your dishes.
Advantages of the Program
- Holistic program that takes all factors into consideration – social, physical, mental, etc. for your healing
- 100% natural approach that consists of making healthy, positive changes in your diet and lifestyle
- Highly based on clinical studies
- Provides you with all of the information and steps needed to learn, understand and implement the program
- You don’t need any extra equipment or tools
- The program can be used right at home
- Anyone can use the program to improve their liver health or to prevent or heal NAFLD
- Separated into a four-part program for easy following
- The healing regime is made up of three pillars: correcting your diet, detoxifying the body, and using exercise
- Designed to erase symptoms, repair liver damage and revere NAFLD
- Comes with self-diagnosing tips, food lists, a 28-day cleanse, recipes and more
- Digital version allows you to download the program onto your tech devices so you can use the program anytime, anywhere
- Option to receive a paperback version for a small fee
- Backed by a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Disadvantages of the Program
The main feature of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy is that it is a digital program. This means that you receive instant access as soon as you purchase and can download the guide onto your personal tech devices and use it anytime, anywhere. However, it also means that a physical package doesn’t get shipped out to you. Although, if you do want to receive a paperback version of the book, there is the option to receive one for the small cost of printing. You can also print the program off on your own to save those couple of bucks.
Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy teaches you how to heal your liver, get rid of your symptoms and reverse NAFLD naturally using a four-week healing regime that consists of clinically-proven methods that involve detoxifying your body, correcting your diet and exercising. The program can be used by anyone looking to improve their liver health or to address non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and it can be done right in the comfort of your home, without the use of prescription medications or any extra tools or equipment. The step-by-step instructions make it super easy to use and you can even try it out risk-free as the program comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Strategy is 100% natural and highly based on clinical reports and studies supporting the methods used, which consist of making some simple, healthy changes in your diet, physical activity and lifestyle. As such, it should certainly be safe for anyone to use but if you have any underlying health conditions, are on medication or have any concerns, you may wish to consult with your doctor first. Additionally, if you do have any food allergies, you’ll want to look out for them in the program and make substitutions as needed.
As mentioned previously, the program is a digital online program, so you won’t be able to find it in any stores. Instead, it is sold exclusively on the official website but it also comes with the 60-Day Money Back Guarantee, which gives you two months to check it out and see what you think. It’s entirely risk-free.
Most, if not all of the ingredients mentioned in the program are common items that can easily be found at your local grocery for an affordable price. You can also find them online at places, such as Amazon. You likely already have some already in your fridge, pantry and spice rack!
Yes. The author, Julissa Clay, is well respected throughout the natural health industry. She is also the author of The Shingles Solution and The Psoriasis Strategy, both of which are quite popular.
The author has strategically priced the program to be affordable without needing a discount, so they have not released anything of the sort. However, if this were to change in the future, it would be announced on the program’s official website.