Pillars Community Health provides a patient-centered medical home to pediatric patients from birth through 18 years of age. It is our goal to see each child annually for their well-child exam, including developmental screenings, school and sports physicals, immunizations and patient health education, as well as addressing urgent needs, sick visits, and management of chronic health issues. Click here to learn about other services such as child care and grief support.
OUR Health center PEDIATRIC SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Newborn visits
- Well child physicals
- School and sports physicals
- Developmental screenings and referrals for patients with developmental delays
- Behavioral health screening and treatment
- Sick visit care including same day appointment availability
- Asthma treatment and education
- Psychiatric services for pediatric patients
- HIV testing and STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) testing, treatment and counseling
- Birth control counseling and prescriptions
- Complex medical care coordination through referrals to specialty hospitals
Pillars Community Health provides assessment of potential mental health issues, including depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and domestic violence as an integrated part of each medical visit. If your child or adolescent needs behavioral health services, our trusted staff can provide a range of care from brief intervention sessions, referral for behavioral health counseling, or scheduling an appointment for on-site psychiatric services at Pillars Community Health.
Our team of doctors, nurses, and medical assistants see your child as more than just an office visit. We understand that every child is being raised within a family and hope to help your whole family stay well.