Pillars Community Health takes some private insurance as well as Medicaid and self-pay. Some services are offered free of charge; others are offered on a sliding fee scale (payment based on income). We do not turn clients and patients away if they cannot afford to pay. If you have questions about what you may owe or want to discuss your ability to pay, please call 708-PILLARS (708-745-5277).
For our Health Center (Medical and Dental), the following plans are accepted:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical – All Plans are accepted In Network including Exchange Plans
- All other commercial insurance is accepted as Out of Network
- You may qualify for additional sliding scale fee discounts (on deductibles or copayments) based on your income. Contact a benefits counselor for more information.
- We accept Medicare Part A – Even for your primary care. When using your Part A insurance at a Federally Qualified Health Center, you do not need to meet your deductible before receiving benefits. You may qualify for additional sliding scale fee discounts (on deductibles or copayments) based on your income. Contact a benefits counselor for more information.
- Illinois Medicaid
- Medical Medicaid Managed Care
- Aetna Better Health – FHP, MMAI, ICP
- Blue Cross Community – FHP, MMAI, ICP
- CountyCare FHP
- IlliniCare – FHP, MMAI, ICP
- Meridian – FHP, MMAI, ICP
- Molina – FHP
- Dental Medicaid Managed Care*
- Aetna Better Health
- Blue Cross Community
*Note: not all dental services are covered by Medicaid Managed Care.