At Community Nurse Health Center, we understand that good health is about caring for the whole person – physically, mentally, and emotionally. Community Nurse understands and addresses the strong ties between physical and mental health for patients of all ages. Building on the trusting relationship established between patients and providers.
Our Services Include
- Pediatric developmental and behavioral screening
- Depression, anxiety, peri- and postpartum depression screening, intervention, and referral to treatment
- Alcohol, tobacco, and drug abuse screening and referral to treatment through partner agencies
- Domestic violence screening
- Partnership with local domestic violence shelter
Psychiatry Services for children, adolescents, and adults include comprehensive evaluation, medication management, therapy, and crisis stabilization. Psychiatry services are coordinated closely with medical providers and mental health counselors and therapists.
Due to limited availability, psychiatry services are limited to:
- Community Nurse Medical patients or Residents of Lyons Township, based on availability, upon referral from a primary care provider or other mental health professional. Please see here for a map of Lyons Township.