Pillars Community Health is unique in our ability to provide medical, behavioral health, and dental services. We provide coordinated care and reinforce the importance of oral health to overall health in educating our patients and their families. Patients of all ages benefit from the dental services program by receiving the care they need to be healthy.
Our Services Include
- Preventive care which includes exams, dental sealants and fluoride treatment
- Dental Cleanings
- Digital X-Rays
- Emergency care and extractions
- Lifesaving oral cancer screening. Positive screenings for patients are referred to Pillars Community Health Primary Medical Care Providers to initiate continued assessment and treatment referrals.
- Monitoring of diabetic patients and their special oral health needs
- Patient education at each visit to increase oral health competency and success