Community Nurse Health Association relies on its volunteers. More than 150 volunteers are needed each week. Please fill out the volunteer application online, call our volunteer coordinator at (708) 579-2403, or email our Manager of Volunteer Services, Joan, at email@example.com.
Current Volunteer opportunities for individuals who are available weekly include:
- CRAFT TEAM: 1 Person with an interest and knowledge of crafts to assist with sorting and pricing craft donations. Flexible hours: 1-4pm or 4-6pm on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- VINTAGE TEAM: 1 or 2 people desired to join our Vintage team on Monday mornings (10am-1pm). Interest and knowledge of antique and collectibles desired.
- Tuesdays: 2 or 3 positions open for Sorters (afternoon); 2 Cashier positions, 4-6pm only.
- Wednesdays: Sorting team forming – 2-3 positions from 4-5:45pm; 2 Cashier positions from 4-6pm.
- Thursdays: 2 Cashier positions from 6-8pm.
- Fridays: 1 Cashier needed from 10am-1pm; Sorting team forming – 2-3 positions from 4-5:45pm.
- Saturdays: 1 Cashier needed from 4-6pm.
- Saturday hours in the Corner Shop (shifts 10am-1pm, 1-4pm, and 4-6pm).
***Please note: For Cashier positions, some experience in retail or cash handling preferred.***
Carousel and Corner Shops
We always need merchandise sorters, pricers and cashiers for both retail shops. Teen and adult community service hours welcome (minimum 10 hour volunteer commitment required).