Community Nurse Health Association relies on its volunteers. More than 150 volunteers are needed each week. Please fill out the volunteer application online, call our volunteer coordinator at (708) 579-2403, or email our Manager of Volunteer Services, Joan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Volunteer opportunities for individuals who are available weekly include:
- VINTAGE TEAM: (Corner Shop) 1 or 2 people desired to join our Vintage team on Monday mornings (10am-1pm). Interest and knowledge of antique and collectibles desired.
- Tuesdays: (Carousel Shop) 1 Cashier 10-1pm and 2 or 3 positions open for Sorters (afternoon)
- Fridays: (Carousel Shop) 1 Cashier needed from 10am-1pm and 1 Cashier needed from 6-8pm
- Saturdays: (Carousel Shop) 1 Cashier needed from 1-4pm and 1 Cashier needed from 4-6pm.
- Saturday hours in the Corner Shop (ALL shifts 10am-1pm, 1-4pm, and 4-6pm – can be every other week if desired).
***Please note: For Cashier positions, some experience in retail or cash handling preferred but not required.***
Carousel and Corner Shops
We always need merchandise sorters, pricers and cashiers for both retail shops. Teen and adult community service hours welcome (minimum 10 hour volunteer commitment required).