Our Primary Care Medical Center is located at 110 Calendar Ave. Map
At this newly renovated health center, Community Nurse provides family medicine services to treat all member of the family, from youngest to oldest.
A sliding scale fee is now available for low-income adults.
Click here for more information.
• Pediatric and Adolescent Care: From newborn through age 18.
Our goal is to see every child annually for a well-child exam. We also provide developmental screenings, sports physicals, immunizations, lead screenings and sick visits. Additional health programs include a comprehensive asthma management program and a weight management, nutrition and education program. Our clinical staff works closely with our patients to achieve outcomes such as our 98% immunization rate for our patients ages 0-2 years, as compared to the Chicagoland average of 74%.
• Adult Health Care: For individuals ages 19 and older.
Services include comprehensive preventative care, sick visits, recommended disease screenings and immunizations and chronic disease management. Specific health management programs include diabetes management, cardiovascular disease assessment and prevention, asthma, weight management and nutrition counseling. If you are an uninsured adult, ages 19-64, you may be eligible for additional services through the Community Healthcare Network of the Western Suburbs. Click here for more information.
• Women’s Health: Family planning services, breast and cervical health, pregnancy testing and well- woman care and education.
• For our prenatal care program click here.
• Behavioral Health Services: Community Nurse providers perform several health screenings for mental health illnesses, substance abuse and domestic violence. We have an on-site referral relationship with Pillars Community Services so that eligible medical patients referred by a Community Nurse provider can access integrated psychiatry, psychology, social work and other behavioral health counseling and medical services. Additional behavioral health services are available by other referral to area providers.
• Online Patient Portal. If you are a Community Nurse patient, you can enroll in our online patient portal which will allow you to make appointments, ask questions to our staff and providers, view your test results and medical history, and access educational material. To access our Online Patient Portal, click here.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:30 am-5:00 pm
8:30 am-8:00 pm
8:30 am-12:00 noon
For an appointment call: 708-352-0081