27 Calendar Avenue
La Grange, Illinois 60525 Map
Community Nurse believes that oral health is very important to overall health. Our dental team, comprised of dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants, focuses on prevention through education and seeing patients on a regular basis. Our 1,700 dental patients rely on us for maintaining their oral health and providing home care instruction. Services include exams and assessments, preventive, restorative, and diagnostic procedures, and oral health education.
We provide pediatric and adult dental services including:
- Fluoride varnish for infants and toddlers
- Diagnostic services and x-rays
- Preventive care including fluoride and sealants
- Cleanings and other hygiene services
- Restorative care
- Extractions and oral surgery
- Oral health education and home care aids
A Sliding Scale Fee is available for low-income and uninsured adults.
For appointments call: 708-579-2415 or (708) 617-9324.